Monday, July 27, 2009

Night #1

Holy cow did the first night here go well! The kids had played really hard in the pool and were getting pretty tired...so it was time for dinner. My sister and I ran to the store to get some communal groceries. We then tag teamed some yummy dinner and everyones bellies were full. I did tubby time and Ryan helped out with clean-up. The kids went to bed with no problems!

Now the sleeping on the other hand! I think Ash got up with Cooper once to potty and he joined us about 6ish and snuggled back in...not too bad. But Sadie...oh Sadie...or is it me? I have to be the lightest sleeper...EVER! And since she is a mere arms length away from me I heard every wiggle, moan, sigh, cry, binky suck...you name it I heard it! By about 2 am I started praying! Please let me sleep silently...please! We were then snuggled in and the kids slept until 7:45!

Let's keep our fingers crossed for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I so, so, so feel you. we've been "vacationing" one place or another for the last two weeks and both of the kids have been in my bed and/or bedroom every night. I hear movement they make and that Lily talks like crazy in her sleep - it's ANNOYING. One more night away from home and we're back to three separate bedrooms thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a saint to be able to sleep your little one in the same room- I stay awake all night listening for any noise!!! Hope the moving goes well. So where is the big move to??? Moving was so stressful! I am still waiting to feel "settled"

    ReplyDelete