Monday, July 20, 2009

Cameo Cupcakes!


As some of you know I have a little baking hobby that turned into a small business about a year ago. I have a love for cupcakes and really enjoy sharing them with others! What's not to love about a cupcake? An awesome little package of perfectly proportioned moist cake with fluffy frosting! Anyway...I've had lots of requests recently for information, so I thought I'd use my blog for a little plug.

I do cupcakes for all occasions...weddings, showers, birthdays, anniversaries, gifts and sometimes just because! I charge anywhere from .75 to $2 a piece and normally do a minimum of 2 dozen. I do just about any flavor you can dream up...chocolate, vanilla, red velvet with cream cheese butter cream, coconut, peanut butter, strawberry...the list goes on and on! I have some super cute packaging for individual gifts as well, which makes a great party favor! I also have cupcake tiers available for rent if you need them for displaying.

I will have a website coming with more information and hope to do a baking blog with it!

If anyone is interested you can give them my mobile number or have them email me at lindseyrowden@hotmail.com.

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Please bake me a cupcake next time I'm in town!! Cupcakes are by far my favorite dessert!

    ReplyDelete