Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
NaNa and I in our holiday wear...
so not planned, but happens ALL the time!
She has great taste!
Sadie patiently waiting for Santa to call her name.
When the time came, she had nothing to do with him
and wouldn't even take her gift!
Cooper giving his best, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
Friday, December 18, 2009
- Animal crackers remind us of the animals at the manger.
- The chocolate star reminds us of the star that announced Jesus' birth.
- The pretzel sticks help us remember the shepherd's and their staffs.
- The bugles remind us that the angels trumpeted the arrival of Jesus!
- Cheerios remind us that there was ZERO room at the inn.
- Lifesavers remind us it is only through Christ's free gift we are truly saved.
- And M&M's...turn them upside down to make W&W and remember to Worship & Wonder at the arrival of our great king this season!
It's been fun to pick through the munchies and talk about each part of this message!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Cooper referred to this one as the Binky Pie. Pie was cooling and Sadie Re LAUNCHED a binky...marvelous. This one was quickly spread with Cool Whip.
Daddy and Sadie reading before the guests arrived.
Mommy and her helper.