Thursday, March 26, 2009
I also have enlisted Cooper to be the "money magnet." He's on the search for any coin he can find for his piggy bank. I never realized how much change you can find lying around. We match everything that goes into their piggy banks...why does this feel like the "finders/keepers" story from February?? The little entrepreneur is at it again.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Bee Bee = Baby
- Ba Ba = Bottle
- Bo Bo = Cooper
- Da Da = Daddy
- Ma Ma = Mommy
- Ga Ga = Grandpa LaFarge
- Na Na = Grandma LaFarge
- Bye Bye
- Nigh Nigh = Night Night
- NaNaNa = No No
I'm amazed at how quickly their little minds learn to communicate! She's even started taking commands which is really cool....bringing you something, taking something to someone else, sitting down, picking up her babies, etc. Truly amazing...such a smart cookie!! It's so fun to watch them learn, but so sad to grow out of the "baby" stage! Mommy loves you sissy!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- What is something that Mommy always says to you? "Go ride your four-wheeler." (I'm thinking that's what he wants me to say!) What about Daddy? "Wanna go to the farm, buddy?"
- What makes Mom happy? "When I be good." And Daddy? "When I pick up my room."
- What makes Mommy sad? "When I be mean." And Daddy? "If I don't pick up my room."
- How does your Mom make you laugh? "Tickle Me!" And Daddy? "Tickle Me!"
- What was Mommy like when she was little? "Like a Barbie." And Dad? "Like a hunter." (my little chauvinist!)
- How old is your Mom? "62." (Surely he was joking??) And Dad? "I forgot."
- How tall is your Mom? "28?" (Confused look on this one!) And Daddy? "This BIG!"
- What is her favorite thing to do? "Cook" What about Dad? "Go to the Farm with me and ride four-wheelers!" (Can you tell he LOVES going to the farm?)
- What does she do when you are not around? "Go to the Lake and go shopping!" What about Daddy? "Looks for me."
- If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Showing dogs." (Surely he was joking again??) What would Daddy be? "A Bull Rider!" (Now this I have to see!)
- What is your Mom really good at? "Ridin' horses." (He said this one in his best hick voice...not a far stretch from his normal voice! I think he WANTS me to be good at this, but he has NEVER seen me on a horse!) What is Daddy good at? "Ridin' bulls!"
- What is your Mom not very good at? "Rakin' leaves and yard work." And Daddy? "Ridin' on my back...he's too big!"
- What does your Mom do for her job? "Sprint!" Where does Daddy work? "The Capitol."
- What is your Mom's favorite food? "Green beans." (Thank God he didn't say cupcakes!) And Daddy? "Tomatoes."
- What makes you proud of your Mom? "When she picks up her room." And Daddy? "When he rides his four wheeler." (I swear he knows how to do other things!)
- If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A Bull Rider!" (Here we go again with the cowgirl dreams!)
- What do you and your Mom do together? "Get slushies!"
- How are you and your Mom the same? "We love each other the same...to the moon and back!" (This one made me melt!)
- How are you and your Mom different? "When I go to the Farm, you go to the Lake."
- How do you know your Mommy loves you? "Because you tell me!"
Monday, March 9, 2009
Cooper (and others!) think PaPa is a real hoot and Cooper soaks up EVERYTHING he says...some of which we won't be sharing!! But I really got a kick out of this one and thought it was worth repeating!
I think I have heard this at least 25 times and it gets funnier every time he tells it!