Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vacation

Since Cooper was born, Ryan and I normally take him everywhere with us...vacation, business trips, etc. So he is pretty used to "going." With the move, Ryan's new job and our trip to Canada we decided it would be best to skip the actual vacation. However, Cooper did notice and I never realized just how many Disney World commercials are on T.V....come on! With all of the begging he's been doing, I decided it would be so nice to spend a week with my kids, even if we don't really go too far. So for the entire week we will be doing only kids stuff...and eating kid food too! I'm ready...bring on the vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea! There have been quite a few times in my life, where the sun rose and set around corndogs (the ultimate kid food in my book!). I was just telling a friend today, I don't know why I feel this compulsion to create memories for my kid's in the summertime outside of our home. I definitely don't have this urge any other season. There's no rule that a family vacation has to be in another town, or different state. Kudos to you for getting creative and being such a great parent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we go camping! It's only about 110 degrees outside, it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete