Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eww-Weee!

It's amazing to me that with the very little vocabulary Sadie has, she really has a way of communicating effectively. I'm sure that's because she is a female, but that's a completely different subject! So, the other night she wasn't sleeping very well and after Ryan and I taking turns going in and checking on her I was the one to throw in the towel. A fresh diaper it was and off to Mommy's bed. We were all nestled in close and she leaned in quietly and whispered, "Thank You." It sounds more like "Geek Goo," but I knew what she meant...so sweet.

Morning time rolled around and I was quietly checking e-mail while she continued to sleep. She was slow to wake up and had her eyes open, but no movement. I snuggled in close and quietly told her good morning (neither one of my kids are morning people...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!). She looked directly down at my mouth and LOUDLY announced "EWW-WEEE!" Not so sweet, but I knew exactly what she meant!

No comments:

Post a Comment