Monday, June 15, 2009

House Update!

After truly the longest 17 days ever...we have not 1, but 2 contracts on our house! Thanks Dad! I may be dramatic...okay...I AM dramatic...but I'm not sure I can handle any more strangers nosing around my digs! Especially during dinner time...I am sick out eating out with 2 kids! So if this all plays out like I think it will, we will move out of here on/around 7/17 and move into the new house on 9/1. What to do in the middle you ask? That is still up for debate and a final decision has not been made. Thanks to my wonderful family, we have a couple of different options to work out! Now, who wants to help me clean, pack, go through junk, move and then unpack and decorate?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Too bad you have 6 weeks of no HOME!! Hope you figure it out soon . . .

    ReplyDelete