Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Escape Artist

I'm sure at some point I will have a post about Sadie Re, but she is an angel...which doesn't give me as much material! Yesterday was a typical Monday, which would not be complete without something nuts happening. I could tell when I went to pick them up from Shelby's yesterday afternoon that something had not gone right. In the morning, the "big boys" (ages 4, 4 and 5) are allowed to play outside (in the fenced in backyard) while the girls read books, color, etc. While they were playing outside Cooper got the bright idea to invite his buddies over to our house to play...right then!...we live REALLY close but still a good 1/2 mile or so and through a pretty busy intersection. So, they hopped the fence and were headed to Coop's! Luckily, they had to walk passed a wall of windows in the Play Room so they were busted! As bad as it could have ended up, it was so hard for me to keep a straight face as she was telling me and Cooper was so proud of his scheme! I had to drive around for at least 15 minutes last night so I could get it together. To top it off...Cooper produced a bright shiny quarter at dinner last night. It came from his buddy who "dared" him to jump the fence. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment