Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes...


This ornery little boy had me wanting to crawl into a hole and...well, you know the rest. Today was Coop's field trip to Central Dairy for an ice cream treat. Tasty! So, being the overachieving parent that I am, I volunteered to drive and help out. In addition to Cooper, I had one of his classmates AND his teacher. On the way back to school (downtown) I scooted through a yellow light...because it was lunch time and a ZOO. As I scoot through thinking no one will notice, my child exclaims (at the TOP of his lungs), "Son of a B*#@&!" Lovely. So glad I took off work for that one!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! Nice to know that this kind of stuff happens to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wait...are you sure he's not MY son?!?!?!? That is HILARIOUS!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete