Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Sadie Girl!

Sadie turned 2 today! Holy cow, how time flies when you're having fun! This weekend we had a brunch for the Princess, complete with yummy breakfast, fresh squeezed juice, cake pops and cupcakes!


I caught her opening gifts before the party. She said, "I finded my prizes!"



She was adorable opening gifts and is really excited about her new (old) desk from Papa Ronnie and MamMaw Bicky.


Thanks to everyone for making her birthday so special!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the cupcakes. happy birthday to your little girl. Cannon turns 2 in March . . . crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes and cake pops...so cute! I am a sucker for old things; thus, I love that old school desk! I can't believe how tall Sadie is for just being 2!

    ReplyDelete