Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Trip to Canada

Ryan and I in the Toronto Harbour

Niagara Falls

A little lunch...

The Maid of the Mist

The top of The Falls
________________________________________
Here are a couple of pics from Ryan and I's trip to ASAE in Toronto, Canada. We enjoyed some time away, had great dinners and drinks and spent 1 day at Niagara Falls. We have officially decided (after a 12 hour day at NF's) that Ryan and I neither one are really site see-ers. It makes us really cranky and we aren't much on crowds. We may have to suck it up a bit when are kids are of Disney World age! Hopefully they won't mind beach vacations and maybe a bit of skiing! Anyway...Niagara Falls was gorgeous and everyone must do the Maid of the Mist...as least ONCE! I'm always amazed on our getaways how tired I am and how much I appreciate the extra sleep. I'm sure the extra night-caps help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment