Monday, March 22, 2010

Too Much Information

TMI...I'm sure this is too much information. In fact, I know it is. But for the sake of capturing moments, I had to share this one. That's what my blog is all about, right? Capturing moments...or maybe...embarassing my kids?! I'm totally calling myself out on this one too. I sometimes leave the princess in the tub while I put away laundry. I don't really like to put away laundry, so this doesn't happen that often. She is usually singing or asking where I am, so I know she's fine. Anyway...last week while I was multi-tasking the princess decided to multi-task too. She pooped WHILE she was bathing. GAG. Then, she fished out the poo and left if on the floor. Such a good little helper. GAG. Yes, that is poo on the floor. I captured the memory.

5 comments:

  1. I just peed my pants. You know the whole "roflmao" that people text...well, I'm actually "rolling on floor, laughing my ass off!!!" Bahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heavens! That is hysterical! So she had to have a bath to get clean from her bath!!! What a "Kodak Moment"....

    Grammy luvs ya Sadie Re!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't know the post I sent would say Anonymous! I'm not anonymous...I'm Grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH MYYYYY! I don't know if I could of handled it. But, this is coming from someone who has no kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is CRACKS me up! I totally would have done the same thing and taken a pic. Also good to hear that I'm not the only one that will occassionally multi-task while they are bathing and have them sing to me so that I know they are okay!

    ReplyDelete