Monday, November 16, 2009

Vacation

I think I need a vacation from getting ready for vacation.
Does that even make sense?
Does anyone else run themselves ragged before they leave for vacation?
I mean really...do the floors really need mopped before you leave? And the sheets...do they really need laundered?
Do I really need that oil change?
We are flying.
The filing that's been piling up for 3 weeks...can't it wait a couple of more days?
I crack myself up sometimes.
I ready to get the heck out of town...maybe then I can RELAX!

1 comment:

  1. I totally do the same thing...or at least try to! I guess that my rationale is that it is much nicer to come back from vacation to a clean home. One of these times, I'm going to learn that I need to take a day or two off work after vacation just to catch up...then maybe I wouldn't feel the need to do everything right before I leave. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete